Are you a frequent traveler? Well, whether it is business or family, you may find it difficult to manage travel expenses if you have a modest income. And sometimes, you even lose count of how much you have spent on this. Now, you don’t need to worry about it as the Bank of Baroda Credit Card helps you plan your trip and the monthly statements help you know where you have spent the most. And when you use one of the Best Credit Cards for Airport Lounge Access, you can wait for your flight in a luxurious lounge. Well, all thanks to Bank of Baroda Credit Card. Continue reading this page below for more details on this credit card.
Exclusive Privileges On Airport Lounges
You’ll get access to one airport lounge visit every calendar quarter. With this benefit, your travels become much more relaxing. The below-listed airport lounges are accessible to you with Bank of Baroda RuPay Premier Credit Card –
- Gujrat, Ahmedabad -The Lounge
- Punjab, Amritsar – Primus Lounge
- Karnataka, Bangalore – BLR Lounge
- Tamil Nadu, Chennai – Travel Club Lounge A and B
- Kerala, Cochin – Earth Lounge
- Uttarakhand, Dehradun – Bird Lounge
- Delhi – Plaza Premium Lounge Domestic T1, T2 and T3
- Assam, Guwahati – Primus Lounge
- Telangana, Hyderabad – Plaza Premium Lounge
- Rajasthan, Jaipur – Primus Lounge
- West Bengal, Kolkata – Travel Club Lounge
- Maharashtra, Mumbai – Travel Club Lounge T2
- Maharashtra, Nagpur – Mandarin Lounge
- Rajasthan, Udaipur – Golden Chariot Lounge
- Gujarat, Vadodara – Premium Lounge
- Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi – Take off Bar Lounge
How to Avail of Complimentary Lounge Visits Using Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
To use the benefit of one of the best credit cards for airport lounge access, pay INR 2 for authorization purposes. And this fee will be charged to your Bank of Baroda Credit Card account. This amount is non-refundable. If you have any trouble, contact the toll-free customer service number for more details.
Important Terms & Conditions for Bank of Baroda Credit Card Lounge Access
- The lounge program applies at select airport lounges across India as listed above
- Only the Bank of Baroda Credit Card Holders are eligible to avail of the program benefits
- Access to the airport lounge is granted upon successful authorization of your Credit Card
- The program is open only for Card Holders carrying a valid credit card
- Cards must be issued in India.
- Only mentioned number of free access will be provided to you per calendar quarter
- Any unutilized access will lapse at the end of the quarter and won’t be carried to the next quarter.
- If you access the airport lounge beyond the eligible times, you’ll be charged as per the regular access rates prescribed by the lounge.
- Do check the services and facilities covered under the RuPay airport lounge access program
- The program can be modified, amended, changed or revoked at any time by NPCI without any intimation.
- Access to the airport lounge is available based on the first-come-first-serve basis
- Complimentary access isn’t transferable or can be encashed
- Complimentary access restricted or unavailable If NPCI withdraws the facility
- NPCI offers no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program are made available by the participating airport lounge
- The free airport lounge access will be suspended if the validation system at the lounge is unable to swipe and authorize your Bank of Baroda Credit Card due to any system malfunction, connectivity issues or any other reason.
- The provision of free alcoholic drinks is available at the discretion of each participating airport lounge operator and can be limited.
- The participating lounges reserve the right to endorse a maximum stay policy – usually two or three hours – to avoid overcrowding.
- NPCI, its subsidiaries, affiliates or member banks, don’t take any responsibility for the products or services offered at the participating airport lounges. Such products or services are sold by the merchants/participating airport lounges in connection with the program.