Not everyone’s financial life is stable. We hustle to stabilise our financial life. Meeting financial goals is a need that not everyone can accomplish. Moreover, in the end, we individuals are left with compromising. Therefore, some individuals look for credit cards to minimise their expenses and meet their financial goals. Further, availing the credit cards is not that easy. Indeed, the banks and financial institutions prefer to cater to individuals with a high CIBIL score. Furthermore, we Indians are still scared of credits. Moreover, considering the current situation in society, the Slice team has launched the Slice credit card. It is an efficient card and is challenging the current market for credit cards. In the second place, the Slice card is an ideal credit card for newcomers to credit if you meet the slice credit card eligibility. Therefore, the slice team, specially designed this card to cater for the millennials and GenZ. Moreover, The individuals do not need to have a high credit score to avail of the Slice credit card.
Slice credit card key features and benefits
Slice team has created this credit card in such a way that it fulfils the requirements very efficiently and also provides you with admirable benefits. Besides, it is a pure challenger of the traditional credit card. Moreover, it not only helps you to meet your financial goal with ease but also serves you with its key features. Furthermore, the key features and benefits of the Slice card are as follows:-
- The Slice team lets you enjoy the cashback of 2% on every transaction you make using this card.
- One of the best parts of this super card is that you can customise your bills and EMIs in three equal months. Without paying any extra charge for it.
- You do not need to pay an annual fee or joining fee to avail of this super card.
- Merchants all over the country do accept the slice credit card for payments.
- Tags and notes can be added while splitting the bills with your friends.
- No need for a high CIBIl score to apply for this credit card.
- This card lets you avail yourself of the credit limit of Rs.10 Lakhs.
Eligibility and Documents required for the Slice credit card
The Slice team is magnificently breaking the taboo of credit in society. In fact, this card is a challenger of traditional credit cards. Moreover, this card comes along with some relaxed eligibility criteria and an easy application process. Furthermore, the documents and eligibility criteria for this super card are as follow:-
- Salaried individuals are eligible for this credit card.
- This card is created for the citizens of India.
- You need to have a minimum age of 18 years old to apply for this card.
- You do not need to have a high CIBIL score.
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Income proof
Fees & Charges for Slice Credit card
The Eligibility criteria for a Slice credit card are quite relaxed. Moreover, the fee and charges for a slice crest card are also reasonable. Furthermore, details are down below:-
|Fee for card replacement||Rs.50|
|ATM cash withdrawal charges||Rs.50|
|ATM charges other than cash withdraw||Rs.25|
Slice card credit limit
The Slice credit card is an efficient and ideal card for the beginner to credit. It lets you avail yourself of the minimum credit limit of Rs.10,000 and the maximum credit limit of Rs.10 lakh. The slice credit card works as a gateway to premium credit cards in future as they require a high CIBIL score. Slice card lets the individual update about credit transactions and the CIBIL score report. Moreover, these provide the credit handling experience to the individuals, which in the future help the individual in how to improve CIBIL Score. In future, they may need higher credit limits and the financial institutions and banks prefer to cater the individuals with a high CIBIL score.