You’ll be able to handle all of your financial situations with ease if you take out an Axis Bank Personal Loan. It may be your or your child’s dream wedding, a whole home renovation, or a fun-filled trip. Make sure to understand the details of the axis bank personal loan interest rate and costs that apply, which are listed below, in order to make an informed selection. These will likely vary based on the length of your loan, and they will also disclose any additional costs that may be charged as a result of changing your payment arrangements.
You no longer need to put items on your bucket list on the back burner. Axis Bank offers personal loans up to Rs 15,00,000 with minimal documentation and quick approval. Pre-approved offers are also available to existing Axis Bank customers, speeding up loan acceptance.
Personal Loans from Axis Bank: Advantages and Benefits
- A loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000 is provided.
- You can choose a loan period of 1 to 5 years based on your payback capabilities.
- Using the Axis Bank Personal Loan EMI calculator, you may calculate your monthly installments based on your financial circumstances. You may also use the Personal Loan EMI Calculator to calculate compound interest, so you’ll know exactly how much you’ll have to pay – interest included.
- Axis Bank Personal Loans have an interest rate that starts at 10.49 percent and subsequently rises.
- Any high-interest debt that you now have can be transferred to Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank personal loans are straightforward to obtain, with minimal paperwork and quick approval.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Loans are available to government personnel, including employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central and Local Bodies. Employees of Paid Doctors are salaried employees who work for limited liability firms. Loans are available to government personnel, including employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Central and Local Bodies.
- To be eligible for an Axis Bank personal loan, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant must be under the age of 60 at the time the Personal Loan matures.
- A monthly net wage of at least Rs. 15,000 rupees is essential.
- Having a CIBIL score of 750 or higher is critical.
Documents necessary for a personal loan from Axis Bank
- Identity-verifying documents – Passport, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, voter ID, NREGA Job Card signed by a State Government Officer, or National Population Register letter stating your name and address are all acceptable forms of identification.
- A photocopied driver’s license, a school diploma, or a birth certificate can all be used as proof of date of birth, as can a passport, PAN card, or Aadhaar card with DOB.
- Pay invoices from the previous two months, bank statements with pay credits from the previous two months, and proof of employment for the preceding year are all acceptable sources of income verification.
- A current passport-size color photo of the applicant.
- The applicant’s completed and signed application form.
- Borrowers’ signatures are self-attested on all documents.
Take a look at the Axis Bank Personal Loan eligibility requirements to get started. Then you should check to see if you fit the Axis Bank Personal Loan eligibility requirements. It’s vital to check into all of these aspects ahead of time to avoid having your application denied. If your CIBIL score is good and you meet all of Axis Bank’s requirements, you will get the best Axis Bank Personal Loan interest rates. You will also get the finest personal loan deal and a speedier loan approval if you are an existing Axis Bank customer.
Read Also: Difference Between Slice credit card v/s Uni card