- The refund will be made via the same payment method that was used at the time of reservation.
Note: This process is for Web-Ticket only. You can also send an email to PIA Web Refund unit at firstname.lastname@example.org with image of web ticket receipt and last four digits of credit/debit card to process a refund. It normally takes 10-15 working days for the refund process to be completed. Call PIA helpline at (021) 111 786 786 for more details.
PIA Refund Policy
In order to refund any ticket, PIA has set some terms and conditions which should be met. Following are the PIA refund policy points
- Flight cancellation.
- Denied boarding.
- Misconnection due to late arrival of PIA flight.
- PIA’s inability to provide previously confirmed space.
- The early departure of flight by more than 45 min.
- Flight delay of more than 1-1/2 hours (domestic travel).
Note: No booking charges will be imposed in the case of above-mentioned policy points.
- No refund is allowed if flight coupons are used out of sequence.
- The booking charges in case of no-show will be applied after the flight departure.
- In case a passenger no-shows and asks for a refund against the booking, then a higher penalty/charge will be applied.
For your convenience, we have attached the link that entail booking charges and penalties for both domestic and international travellers in case of ticket refund.