A majority of Epson Printer users have complaint that their printer has stopped working after they have updated to Windows 10 device. When printing when a Windows 10 computer couldn’t identify the printer, epson error code 0x97 wf-3640 error can be observed.
The printer will usually go offline when there is an issue with connectivity or the “Use Printer Offline” option is selected in your printer’s settings. But, wagging your fingers isn’t a solution. You must use the tried-and-tested solutions described in this article. We’ll take a look to discover the most effective methods for taking your printer out of offline mode.
What is the reason for Epson Printer Not Online Windows 10 Issue?
One of these could be the cause of the issue: Epson Printer Not Connecting Windows 10:
- Connection error between your the computer and your Epson Printer
- It appears that the Print Spooler Service is either slow or disabled.
- The option “Use Printer Offline It is likely to be disabled on a Windows 10 PC
- The driver that you have installed on the Epson Printer might have gone out of date.
- It is likely that the settings for Epson printer may be wrong
Whatever the cause that led to an Epson Printer Not Online Windows 10error, there is one solution that can bring it back online. Read on!
Quick Execution Solutions to Resolve Epson Printer Out of Line Windows 10 Issue
Read the instructions below to bring your printer working again If it was constantly saying offline when you print. We’ll begin by following the steps immediately:
Method One: Delete the “Use Printer Offline” option.
The option to turn off using Printer Offline instantly changes your Epson Printer from Offline to Online in Windows 10. We can do this by following the following steps:
- The first step is to reboot the Epson printer, and allow it about a minute to complete the process of booting.
- Then, check that you are sure that the Epson printer is connected to the computer, and make sure that there is no connectivity issues.
- Now, sign onto your computer using an administrator account local to your computer.
- Click on your “Run” Dialog box from the Windows Search bar.
- Then you can type “Control panel” in the search box and choose the right option from the options that appear.
- Next, you need to click on next, click on the “Devices and Printers” tab. The list of printers will be displayed.
- Right-click an icon for your Epson printer, and then select “See What’s Printing”.
- Click on the printer, then remove the checkmark from”Use Printer Offline” option “Use Printer Offline” option.
- The Epson Printer will be turned on from offline mode.
It is now possible to resume the printing without receiving any Epson Printer Outlineerror message. If the error is the same then move to the next option.
Method 2. Identify the Print Spooler Service
In the event that your Spooler Service of your Epson Printer is set to Stop or Inactive The Epson Printer says Offline in Windows 10. Therefore, you should look into this issue to correct the issue using the following steps:
- In in the Windows searching box. and type “Services. MSc” and then click the “OK” button.
- When you do this, the service window will pop up. Then, select the “Print Spooler” option and ensure that the status is set to “Running”. If it’s the case that it’s status reads “Stopped”, right-click on the “Print Spooler” option and choose”Start” “Start” option.
- The service will be resumed.
- Then, close the window and see if the steps helped to restore you Epson printer to ‘Online”
Method #3: Ensure Epson Printer Set to the Default Mode
In many instances the Epson Printer is offline when it’s set for the printer that is the default for Windows 10 or Windows 10 System. So, you should check and make sure that your printer is set as default.
- To begin, use on the Windows Search bar, open Control Panel.
- Then, move your mouse until you reach “Devices and Printer” and select it.
- Select your printer and the right-click to make sure that there’s a checkmark on the ‘Set as Default Printer option.
- If this is the case the green check mark on your Epson printer icon will show up.
Then finally, you can rest assured that your Epson Printer offline Windows 10issue has been solved from the source. Now you can print your document without interruption.