In this post we will discuss about to converting an image into a PDF file that is a good option when printing. Sometimes you need to share an image or a graph for work, but you don’t want to worry about the quality being lost or becoming distorted when viewed across devices. Converting an image file, like a PNG into a PDF, can ensure your images will display correctly. Microsoft Print to PDF that makes it easy to convert PNG to PDF in a few clicks. The steps below work with any image file and any program that has a Print.
Windows: Right-click on the PNG file and select Print > Microsoft Print to PDF > Print > name the file > Save.
Mac: Open the image in the Preview app. Select File > Export as PDF > input a file name > Save. Image editors and online file converters can convert, save, or export PNG files as PDF in a few clicks.
Read also about : ibomma
Microsoft Print to PDF that makes it easy to convert PNG to PDF in a few clicks. The steps below work with any image file and any program that has a Print function.
- Select the PNG file and right-click to choose Print from the context menu.
- Then select Microsoft Print to PDF as the printer and click Print.
- Another dialog box will appear where you can enter the File name and select the file location.
- Then click Save.
- You can use Microsoft Print to PDF to even combine multiple PNG images into a single PDF.
- Pick a layout from the options on the right before you select Print.
- Save the PDF to any location of your choice.
Steps to Convert PNG to PDF on a Mac:
Follow these steps:
- Open the image you’d like to convert with the Preview app.
- Then select File > Export as PDF.
3. Type a file name or use the default and Save the file to a location of your choice.
Hope this article is helpful to you.